Tennis, anyone?

Friday, January 25, 2013

This is Walgreens!

So, based on what Allie is talking about these days (Allie is our African Grey Parrot), you know what we've been up to. Allie says, "Walgreens! This is Walgreens!" and then does all of beeps and noises that our telephone answering machine makes. RJ has been under the weather for the past week, and unfortunately, I also seem to have caught the bug. She is on the mend, though, feeling just well enough to go to preschool today. I'm hoping to kick this in the next few days. In the meantime, CR is famous, once again. She has her photograph in this week's issue of our local newspaper. She and Daddy went to an ice fishing discussion and you can see her listening to the lecture. She hopes to try out her new skills on the ice tomorrow morning! It has been very, VERY cold here, with daytime temperatures in the teens and the nighttime temperatures in the single digits. I'm already dreaming of spring....

No comments: