Tennis, anyone?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Works in Progress:

What I'm Reading:
Back issues of The New Yorker and New York Review of Books and Writer's Digest. Some time ago, I started a few novels on my Kindle, but I haven't gotten back to those in a while. I've also got Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri (a collection of short stories) on my night stand. I took this book along to China (not surprisingly, I managed to get only 2 pages read).

What I'm Writing:
A book review for my state association of school psychologists. I'm also tarting some stories of our China trip.

What I'm Knitting:
I recently picked up knitting needles again! I started a new project, baby booties, with the idea that this might be a product I could eventually sell. I have many things in progress - a hat in the shape of a daffodil for DD, a long scarf made with soft baby alpaca yarn, and a leaf green shrug, as well as the other sock (I abashedly admit that it has been sitting in my knitting basket for over a year!)

No comments: