Tennis, anyone?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nine Years is a Long Time

I'm cleaning out my old car, in anticipation of picking up my new car. I bought my 2000 Ford Explorer in December of 2001 and I've been driving it ever since. It has been a great car and now has almost 146,00 miles on it. After nine years of solid driving, I think it still has lots of life left in it. However, we've outgrown it as a family, so it is time to move on to something bigger.

Among other things, here is a sampling of what I've pulled out of the car so far:

- 2008 Beach pass
- Lipstick in my favorite shade of pink
- Goldfish crackers (many)
- Cheerios (many)
- old flourescent orange rain poncho
- dog hair (the legacy of Maggie lives on)
- bandaid wrappers
- plastic baby spoon
- disposable camera – undeveloped
- package of unused birthday candles with matches
- chopsticks
- blockbuster membership card
- wooden bead

No comments: