We were in Seattle during Valentine's Day, so RJ received and opened hers a bit late. No matter. It is always a thrill to get candy, toys and notes from your friends!
Waiting for the egg hunt to start (it was a LONG wait)
First Sign of Spring!
Hi, Mommy!
Grandma at RJ's party
I love touching these cool sea creatures (and do you like my dress - I think it was Emmie's!)
This is my new penguin named Ice Cube
Napping penguin at the aquarium
Looks like somebody doesn't want their picture taken!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Merry Christmas!
Daddy told us to stand here! We'll do it, just so we can open our stockings!!
All Duded up (Fab Faux Fur!)
Meow! How did that little girl know that I love to play Littlest Pet Shop?
Love, Love, Love to hear that piano playing!
Santa's Elf with her sack
We love snow!
You're never to old to pose with Rapunzel!
Pretty in blue
snow angel
Look! A Ruby!!
Whooo is ready for Halloween?
Yikes! Orb spider photographed by CR
Do you like my hat?
Finally finished CR's scarf
Finally finished RJ's new hat
Yummy apples!
Do I look any thinnner??
Here I am, knitting at RJ's soccer!
togetherness
I made this all by myself!
A Penguin Kiss!
beautiful lily at aquarium
RJ and Papa
Super Silly Sandwich
Super Silly
A Grandpa Tower!
Farmer Aunt Corinna
Sweet as pie
I was up all night, keeping my owners awake. Now it's time for my nap.
Peek-a-boo!
Happy Birthday to Mommy. It looks like I'm only four! That explains a lot.
I'm sampling all of the yummy snacks! And yes, I accessorized my outfit with a scarf.
Mommy made us pose for this picture.
Strike the pose
Picking flowers for Mommy
Blowing Bubbles
Hubba Hubba
Fun with a friend at the Peabody
Princess Aurora and her Royal chicken
I Can't Believe that Mommy is letting me eat as much of this Chocolate bunny as I want!
Look What I Found!
I Love Daddy
Pass the chicken, please!
Basking in the sun
Fun on a Saturday afternoon
Who's got rabbit ears?
Canoe full of glass, Chihuly museum
Oh my goodness. What is grandma doing??
LOOK! This is how I wash my hands at preschool!
Why does it look like we have more snow today than yesterday???
Help! Get. Me. Out. Of. This. Snow.
Happy Family Day, RJ!
I love my sister already!!
What the heck is this thing??
Baby hawk (?) in tree
Snowman #2
That's a little close, isn't it?!
Yes, I do still occasionally take a nap.
I Love My Grandma
Grandma's Nesting Dolls are so cool!
Family!
More Sisterly Love
Sisterly Love
More Christmas cookie baking, on Christmas Eve!
I'm loving this party!!!
This cake is great. I can't wait until my birthday!
Do you like my new pink coat?
Time for my Thanksgiving Day nap!
Now this is the way to kick a soccer ball away from the goal!
Life is Good. Got my Mommy, Got a lollipop, Got a beautiful fall day.
I'm going out to run a mile.
Inside a local fire truck
I'm Checking out what my friend Lily is doing
World's Best Goal Keeper
Too Cute!
I gotta look sharp, what with those chickens on the hunt.
gotcha!
Sand box fun! (Who's the Witch?)
We love watermelon!
All Together
Who is that with the sour face?
We Love Aunt Angie and Uncle Jay!
We love to Kayak!
Hanging on for dear life!
Merliah Summers here. She's the queen of the waves (along with Emily, of course)!
I love the woods!
Yum, love the corn!
I Love to fly my kite!
Our butterfly
I'm learning lots at my Montessori summer day camp (here I am in my new summer camp t-shirt)
I learned a lot at my fantastic fossils summer day camp!
Loon on Twitchell Lake
Hug!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Happy Birthday to Me
Here I am, playing my violin for Nana and Papa
Do you like my new haircut?
At my Song share. Can you find me?
I'm on the hunt
I just did a Mexican hat dance. I"m exhausted!!
I am just tooooo cute
So they finally put the deck furniture out so I'd have a place to take my nap!
I Love Field Trips!
I love science!
CR and her school buddies, sitting in front of their science project
Cool green bug
We love our spring flowers!
Do you tattoo? I do.
Yummy
I am royalty!
I Love my birthday cupcakes!
Don't we look Mod!!
Take me to your leader...
Having Fun with Papa
Smile for the Camera!
We love chickens (and goats, too!)
I'm ready to go to the store!
Where is my cake????
Clowning around before the recital
Posing before the recital
Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Can You Find me in the crowd??
I LOve to finger paint!
Just Chillin'
I'm showing my paunch in this picture
Sitting Pretty in the Yard
Pancake is ready for Halloween (those are pink devil's ears on her head!)
I'm Ready for Halloween!
Put Me in Coach, I'm ready to play
Watching the parade with daddy
Yes, I really did wear this outfit to the grocery store with Mommy!
Two very spoiled guinea pigs
Hi - Just Me, taking a bath in the sink
Why I am I sitting here as they build a house around me?
I love to swim!!
Enjoying a Ride
Whee!
Peeper
Serious Chess Match
Grandma's Lily
How does this thing work?
Do you like my swim outfit?
Happy Trails!
I'm Ready to ride, now how the heck do I get on this thing?
Yeah, I can ride, too!
Whee!
Love my new bike (but I'm a little pooped right now)!
Do You Want a Bite of my chocolate covered strawberry?
Look! So Pretty!
Do you honestly think I would stoop so low as to eat the one remaining piece of food in the dish?
Photo Contest Entry
At the Kite Festival
There is nothing sweeter than this
Daddy Cleans the Bird Cage; I Clean Daddy!
Whee!
Spring Soccer - Go Number 5!
Almost Nap Time
Can you pick out our favorite birthday party attendee?
More Easter Bubbles
Easter Bubbles
Books Currently on my "TO READ" Shelf
The Autobiography of an Execution by David Dow
She Walks in Beauty: A Woman's Journey Through Poems selected by Caroline Kennedy
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
The Memory Palace by Mira Bartok
Do you have some food for us??
HELLO!
Careful!
We love Elmo!
File this under the "completely unnecessary purchases" category (yes, it's a purse)
Santa Ruby (enjoying a heavily-frosted cupcake)
CR at TWO
CR at Two!
Princesses at Play
Little Red Riding Hood, dressed by CR
Pancake, Queen of the Nile
I LOVE my birthday cake!
Wow! We found a sea star.
Florida 2011 with Grandma
A Snowy Day to Play
Beautiful Butterfly
Pretty Princesses
Chickens, Chickens - we love Chickens!
More Presents - Thanks, Nana and Papa!
I Love Aunt Katie!
I love Uncle greg!
Elmo loves Grandma's Christmas tree
Emily, Why do you have rabbit ears?
WE Love Daddy!
The Stockings Were Hung by the chimney with care
What is this that Santa left?
I love my new bed!
You can't get me to eat anything else, but boy, do I love this cake! More, please!
Soul Sisters ~ all turning seven!
opening party presents at home
singing christmas carols with Brownie scouts, at a local nursing home
hawk in our back yard - beautiful!
What does Clarice call Rudolph that makes him leap for joy?
What is the name of the first reindeer Rudolph meets at flying practice?
Stylin'
Covered Bridge, Vermont
Sunset at the beach
Enjoying a warm late fall day at the beach
Are we having fun at soccer??
SCORE!
The Gang, at a get-together at Fang's
Sit-N-Spin is more fun with two!
Happy Trick-or-treaters
I'm getting the hang of this trick-or-treat thing!
We love Halloween!
Digging out our jack-o-lantern
Baby, We were born to run!
Here she is, doing Cat's Cradle with her toes!!
That Pie Looks Absolutely Delicious...Can I have some, please?
The Queen Upon her throne
Patriotic Hat, a blue ribbon winner at the fair!
Our little scientist in residence made these alum crystals!
More fun with a (bigger) box
Enjoying the last of the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer
Helping a Friend celebrate her "pinkalicious" birthday
Japanese Soda (with friends)
Our favorite mother's helper (with a friend)
Fun with Nana
So tame, the baby ducks eat right out of your hand (in the adirondacks)
Here's the crew, after a competitive game of miniature golf
Did someone say nap?? (in the adirondacks)
BALL!
What are bird baths for, after all?!
I love to talk on the phone!
DD's Sunflower that she grew from a seed
Watching Big Sister at the playground
Bored, Bored, Bored
I Don't think I'm supposed to be standing up in the pool, but Mommy didn't make me stop yet!
Smile for Mommy!
Time for Summer Vacation!
Look at all of my silly bands!
Look What Else We Found!
Frog Prince?
it's probably not okay to feed your baby chocolate frosting...but she likes it!!!
First Grade Friends
DD2 makes a friend
Somebody Fell asleep in the car - a rarity!
Don't ask!
Fun in the sprinkler with a friend on a hot may day!
There they are!!!!!
I'm looking for mom and dad
I'm really fast now in my new sneakers!
Posing, Just Before heading out for the school bus
TV Time is always more fun with two!
The Playhouse is finished!
Good Job, Kitty! (no, you're not bringing that chipmunk inside!)
What are we hollering about??
Admiring their artwork
From the Sidelines
You go, girl!!
I love Spring
Working on My Playhouse
Fun on Sunday
Look! I lost my third front tooth!
I'm pretending to eat this bagel thing
Look! I lost my second front tooth!
Look! I lost my first front tooth!
Out for a stroll on a sunny day
Don't I look all grown up on my bicycle?
What new pets did we get?
Life is good
Let's see.....What can I find in here?
I love my sister!
I'm not sure the suzuki method was meant for three players at a time!
I'm crawling really fast so I can get this piece of cat food (Hey, the cat eats my cheerios!)
Bricks and Mortar make a house,
But the laughter of children makes a home (Irish Proverb)
I think I'm getting the hang of this dishwasher thing
If you have a cat, what is the strangest thing it has ever eaten?
Driveway Art
Our Favorite Birthday Card
More Presents!
Now these are cool. I wonder what they taste like?
What?! You mean I'm not supposed to eat the wrapping paper?
Happy Birthday to ME!
Yes, I'm doing something I'm not supposed to do
Is the cat bigger than the baby?
And DD2 makes two
looking out the window
Out for a Snowy Stroll
Pancake, Enjoying the Good Life
I look like I'm up to something...
Cheerios ~ my favorite food group!
Look at that Dimple!!!
Playing Peekaboo with Big Sister
Baby at Home!!
Too cute
Owl perched on a tree in our backyard
Hubei Provincial Museum
Do I Like this cotton candy, or don't I??
Three Beauties
DD's Paperoni Sculpture
Latest Handbag, ready to be felted
Baby Hat for DD2!
Pancake says, "Happy New Year!"
Piano Trio
"End" of the year fun
Happy Christmas Eve!
DD, Daddy, and her Soccer Ball Cake
Baking Cookies
DD/DD2
Fun with Friends
Proud Big Sister
Me and My Elf
Firefighter
Mr. Potato Head
Elmo
Bob the Builder
Kermit the Frog
Big Bird
Cookie Monster
Odie
Thomas the Tank Engine
Curious George
Already showing her talent at the piano, age 2
Christmas Eve 2005
Her Highness, Upon Her Royal Throne
Pancake, after a hard day of napping
Wilbur - February 2008
Improved Bluebird
Knitted Shirt and Bluebird
Mittens for Sale!
How Much Food, Per Day, Do You Feed Your Cat?
Daddy and Muffin
My Little Devil
Pancake has been dieting for approximately one month.
Does Pancake Look Thinner (see above picture)?
Serene Clownfish
This is a Sleeping Octopus!
Slug
Blue Bird
Here He Is - Teddy Junior!
Lovey and Me
Eggs, Anyone??
Teddy Bear
Lop-Eared Bunny Rabbit
Caterpillar
First Day of School
How to Post a Comment on My Blog
1. Click on "Comments" under the post you wish to comment on. 2. Type your comment in the box. 3. Do the Word Identification activity. 4. Under Choose an Identity, click on Name/URL and type your name (you can ignore the URL box). 5. Click Publish your Comment. 9. That's it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment