The public library book Poppleton Everyday has been missing for the past few months. We thought we might have left it in the Adirondacks, since we always leave at least one thing behind there. But DD found it just a few days ago, on the bookshelf with all of our other books. Strange, since I personally looked through each and every book on that shelf!!
And I also discovered, just last week, that I had signed out a book under my school library account (as a volunteer at DD's school library, I get to have my own account) way back in June that was never returned! So we initiated another search. The missing book was Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth. As we looked, we found Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business, Junie B. Jones Smells Something Fishy, and Junie B., First Grade Cheater Pants, but NOT the one that was missing. How frustrating!!! We stopped searching for a few days, and when we started again, we found it, once again on the book shelf. Sigh...I think I need a Household Librarian!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment