Tennis, anyone?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sudoku!

I've just discovered Sudoku, and now I'm completely obsessed. I bought a pocket Sudoku book from DD's Scholastic Book Fair last week. I figured it would be something to keep in my purse, for those fleeting moments when I'm waiting to pick her up at school, or waiting for her bus to arrive at home.

Well, I gave my first puzzle a try last night while I was watching a rerun of the movie Chicago on the television, and now I'm hooked!

I think I prefer a pencil and paper format, but here is a link for some easy puzzles that can be done online: http://www.websudoku.com/?level=1

4 comments:

Em said...

I know it is fun! Your nice sister is obsessed withit to!

Marsha said...

Yes, I know she is! Do you like to do Sudoku, too??

Anonymous said...

I like it to..

Anonymous said...

I'm a Sudoku addict too. There is one particular author that stumps me often. When you feel advanced enough, I'll share some of his that I've had a problem with.