The guinea pigs are 8 weeks old now. I think they are really getting really big, really fast! DD has fun with them (and so do the rest of us). They are fun to watch as they chase each other around their cage. They are so soft and they like to be held. They squeak at certain times of the day ~ we're still trying to figure out what all of their sounds mean.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Pigs
The guinea pigs are 8 weeks old now. I think they are really getting really big, really fast! DD has fun with them (and so do the rest of us). They are fun to watch as they chase each other around their cage. They are so soft and they like to be held. They squeak at certain times of the day ~ we're still trying to figure out what all of their sounds mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the pictures especially the ones showing a raid on the refrigerator and "I lost my front tooth" . Congratulations DD on losing 2 teeth. Hope the tooth fairy visited you.
Post a Comment