I LOVE to climb!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Two Kids, A Cat and a Bird
A few weeks back, we vacationed in the Adirondack mountains at DH's family place. We go every summer for a week, taking in the peaceful atmosphere and quiet setting. With kids, (especially with a toddler this year), it becomes a different trip, but we enjoy it all the same. Of course, we can't travel without a pet or two, so we brought along Pancake and Allie. Allie (the African Grey) perfected her duck quacking sounds, and the cat caught a chipmunk, so she earned her keep. Here are some highlights:
The cat and bird are the first to ride to the camp. We're pretty sure they can swim.
I'm Ready for my paddleboat ride! (Oh yeah, I still have my pajamas on).

I LOVE to climb!
DD posing with her sand creation.
Baby in the basin.
I can ride in the paddleboat all by myself!
Visitors - Emily, Grandma and Grandpa!
I LOVE to climb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment