Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Walgreen's gets a big thumbs down
Today we shopped at Walgreen's Pharmacy. When we walked in the door, I looked for a shopping cart that had straps for the baby. Well, unbelievably, after pulling all of the carts apart, I could not find ONE cart that had functioning straps. They were either broken or missing parts. I was so mad that I marched up to the register and asked to speak to the store manager. When he came out, I told him that this was an impossible situation, and how did he expect people with small children to shop?! After checking all of the carts (after I had already done so), he agreed with me and said he'd "order more." (Whatever that means). I was like, "Well, how are you going to help me now? How about carrying around my 20+ pound kid around the store while I shop??" I didn't really say that, but I wanted to. Unbelievable. I am boycotting Walgreen's for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment