Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Sandy
Sandy, can't you see? I'm in misery. We made a start. Now we're apart. There's nothing left for me. Love has grown. All alone. I sit. I wonder, why......oh, why. You left me. Oh, Sandy. Oh, Sandy, baby. Someday. When high school is done. Somehow. Someway. Our two worlds will be one. In heaven, forever. And ever, we will be. Oh please, say you'll stay. Oh Sandy..
Okay, 500 points to anyone who guesses the source of these lyrics. Another 50 bonus points to anyone who can name the singer.
We are cooling our heels in a hotel, waiting out the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. We have no electric, no water, no phone, no internet, basically nothing at home. We were living like the pioneers and, since I would never have made it as a pioneer woman, we bailed to a hotel. 24+ hours of the above was quite enough. Three days of school cancelled; we are waiting to see what the rest of the week will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment