Dear Daughter and I baked cookies yesterday, in between going to a birthday party and shopping for a Christmas tree. I’ve been so out of it the past few days that I put ½ a TABLESPOON of salt in the recipe, when it called for ½ TEASPOON! Needless to say, the cookies were ruined.
Also of note, as we were driving along the shoreline looking for Christmas trees, we drove by no less than THREE Christmas Tree lighting ceremonies (two had parades)! I guess New England towns are big on celebrating a lit Christmas tree....
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I finally have gotten to your blog to see the new little one. She is precious. Now that I am here I will bookmark you and hopefully check in often.
Welcome!! I'm glad you found the blog. And thanks - we think she's adorable, too!
Post a Comment