Well, here we are on the eve of Christmas. I feel like I've never wrapped so many presents in all my life!!! It has been fun choosing a few small things for DD2. Tonight, we will go to our favorite Chinese restaurant for what has become a family tradition. Then, it's early to bed (for DD) so that Santa can come!
I broke a golden rule this year, the rule that says that one should not purchase live animals for Christmas presents. We have been promising DD a replacement fish, ever since her beloved Goldie died. We decided, at the last minute, that Santa would put 2 guppies under the tree. The fun part is that we bought one male and one female (the pet shop would only sell male-female pairs). SO, we will be hosting a tank full of guppies soon....
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment