There is a new rumor, saying that there are packages in the air. No one knows whether or not they are referrals...
I just looked at my 2004 calendar, and it was on Monday, December 13, 2004 that we received the news of Dear Daughter's referral. I was at my desk at work when I got the call. I worked through the end of the school day and hopped in my car for the hour and a half drive to the agency. Once there, I was handed a packet of information and three photos - and there she was, Dear Daughter.
I'm wondering how things will go this time around.....
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wouldn't that be something if it happened on the five-year anniversary? I hope your package is in the air!
I know - that would really be SOMETHING. As it is, we may well be in China during the same month as we were the last time around (February).
Post a Comment