Tennis, anyone?

Friday, November 6, 2009

Daisy Scouts


DD has decided to join Daisy Scouts. She has a rather large Troop, as you can see. This picture was taken at last month's meeting, which was a trail hike. Can you find her?

6 comments:

Grandma said...

She's the 2nd one in on the right in the back. I love your blog!

Marsha said...

Hurray! You figured out how to leave a comment!!

angie said...

Oh gosh...that is a big group! I hope she has fun, my girls like scouts.

Marsha said...

She was selling cookies in front of Walmart yesterday! I guess they do the big cookie drive in the spring here, so we didn't have to sell any ourselves.

Em said...

P.S it was grandma and me so she still has no clue how to comment!

Marsha said...

OH NO! Is that true, Grandma??? Jeesh! It really isn't that hard!!!