Today is medical appointment day! I just got back from my yearly visit to the opthamologist. I asked, as I always do, about whether I am a candidate for Lasik or PRK. The answer is still NO (due to my severe myopia and astigmatism), but they do offer a free consultation for those seeking more information. I'm not sure if it's worth it to do that, but perhaps in the new year I might give it a try.
We've been battling nosebleeds all week long with poor DD. Last night's episode was particularly difficult. I've scheduled her for an ENT appointment this afternoon, most likely to have the mettlesome blood vessel in her right nostril cauterized again.
And finally, we actually SCORED an H1N1 vaccine for DD! I've been on the fence all along about whether it is the right thing to do (I'm not big on flu vaccines in general), but not only did her pediatrician recommend it, we figure we should be on the safe side for our future travel to China.
One appointment down, two to go!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment